Saturday, April 19, 2008

Using The Tactical Media Wikispace

Hey Everybody.

Here is a project that I have been working on. I hope you may find some use out of it if you are unfamiliar with the basics of using & navigating the Tactical Media Wiki Page. I felt it was something that was needed in order to expand some of the uses of our media tools to those who are not aware of what can be done, with little or no money at all. It takes creation, time, and effort to establish something that can prove a point or show by example and demonstration.

I also feel that this is a great way for those of you that are new to Tactical Media to understand how to use the Wiki Page. At the end of my presentation, it will automatically bring you to the Main Page of Tactical Media Wiki. To view a better version of this, you can check it out on the actual Wiki Page as I created a separate page for it under the Table Of Contents labeled as "Using This Wikispace"






Aaron Stenton

1 comment:

YNergy said...

Thanks so much for this - GREAT idea. The audio isn't coming in too clearly for me (heavy base with "thump" noises) - I'll have to see how it is once my new mac arrives (should make a big difference I'm hoping).

Thanks again though!

Best,
Yvonne